Art. 1 – General terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
VAT No. 02468380429
REA Number AN-190070
- The user is obliged, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these Terms and Conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- You are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these Terms and Conditions, the terms of which Marche Cibus reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by the site in the following languages: Italian, English.
Art. 2 – Object
- These Terms and Conditions govern the offer, placing and acceptance of orders for the purchase of products on Marche Cibus and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the vendor who are present on the same site via links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the vendor, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will have to fill in the electronic form and send it following the relevant instructions.
- The form contains a reference to the Terms and Conditions, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods for the purchased products and the relevant shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and timing for returning the purchased products.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
- The buyer shall be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This shall be done by clicking on the “Place order” button at the end of the guided procedure.
- Once the contract has been concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for processing.
Art. 4 – Product availability
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified by eliminating the unavailable product and the purchaser will be informed immediately by e-mail.
- If the purchaser requests cancellation of the order, thereby terminating the contract, Marche Cibus will refund the amount paid within 20 days of Marche Cibus becoming aware of the purchaser’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 5 – Products offered
- Marche Cibus markets: typical products from the Marches.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://marchecibus.com/en/shop/
Art. 6 – Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products shall be that indicated on the site from time to time, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Marche Cibus shall notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct amount or cancelled. There shall be no obligation on Marche Cibus to supply anything sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. The exact amount of the shipping cost depends on the destination and the shipping method chosen. It is always indicated separately in the shopping cart. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: credit cards.
Art. 7 – Delivery
- Marche Cibus delivers throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- Marche Cibus will carry out its deliveries both at the domicile provided by the user and at the collection points indicated at the moment of purchase.
- The delivery is generally carried out within 48/72 hours, considering the classic canonical working days (from Monday to Friday) and 72/96 for the islands, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the term estimated at the moment of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of the confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange for a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that you wish to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, excluding the costs of delivery and any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 20 days from the date of termination. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed and do not include any customs duties or import charges.
- Upon delivery, the user must check the packaging for damage and, if the product is damaged or does not conform to the order sent, not accept the shipment, clearly noting the nature of the damage and/or the error on the delivery note.
Art. 8 – Passage of risk
- The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, whichever occurs later.
Art. 9 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the website for purposes other than his/her business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; that the return form is correctly filled in.
- In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the goods restored to conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction, or to have the contract rescinded in respect of the disputed goods and the price refunded accordingly.
- All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 10 – Termination
- The purchaser declares that he has read our policy on Refunds and returns.
Art. 11 – Safeguard clause
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid for any reason whatsoever, this shall not affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Art. 12 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com and by phone at the following number: +39 333 326 9486.
Art. 13 – Applicable law and competent court
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without prejudice to any different overriding mandatory rules of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, performance and termination of the Terms and Conditions shall be subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be settled exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on state redatte in data 25/10/2021.